Thursday, April 09, 2009

Here Comes the Election .... Make your choice


This April, i have decided to blog only on desi issues. hence the secure IPL is not in my drafts. While the shift of IPL to South Africa  disappoints me, certain things bring joy to me like the decision to hold the General Elections in India .  I, like many other people would never have wanted to travel all the way to England or the almost Empty ertswhile LTTE strongholds in Sri Lanka, just to vote. Thanks to the Home Ministry, this time they could make enough security arrangements. Well i should stop lamenting about what is out of India, because this is a humour blog. 
Voting in India can bring a sigh of relief, but making a choice is going to be an awful exercise.  I term it awful because it is indeed awful.With so many Fronts ( 3 or 4 ) and backs contesting, there is ample scope for confusion. Politicians have confused us so well that your finger will go 
against your brain instructions and exactly vote for the person who you will not even want as your gardener. Eventually all people will make your choice & the person gets elected. And after 2 years you would be seen lamenting " Ah ... that guy would've been better off as my gardener ".  

The Situation now in the country is such that anybody who has little knowledge of English Alphabets can form an alliance & an internal alliance. The Alliance and the internal alliance will contest against one another, but they together will form the govt if they emerge victorious against one another. Moreover there can be a MoU between two internal alliances. Confused, here is the pictoral representation of the above lines :


Inspite of all this, we are supposed to vote. And why not, there is still ample scope and hope for a change. 
Be the change & pick the least rotten egg. 
Cheers. 

2 comments:

Unknown on 4/11/2009 3:28 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Venkatesh G on 4/11/2009 11:31 PM said...

Mr.eternity

I do not encourage any sort of derogatory language against any leader.
I am sorry but i have to delete your comment.
You have forced me to opt for comment moderation.
Your are entitled to your views but this is not the right forum .
I apologize to one and all for the foul language on my blog.

- Blog Author

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hello Everybody. I am a student of Commerce with great interest for Blogging and Music. Blogs have always fascinated me & hence i am here to experiment a few things. Hope you enjoy my blogs.

Comments

Innovations Unplugged . . . © 2008
Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez