Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blooper Series


"In the first place, I would like to apologize to the millions of netizens who thronged my blog in search of another masterpiece during these days of inactivity. All I want to tell them is that masterpieces always take time".


That is what I would be posting in a year from now and also that was what I thought last year.

Well before you start frowning ( or if you have already started, cease there ), I thought of sharing some bloopers with you, entirely indigenous stuff. So enjoy.

DSC00533



If you have got such indigenous stuff, mail me at zizou21soccer@yahoo.co.in.
I will ensure that it is posted with your name and url.*

Cheers


*Subject to Quality control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hello Everybody. I am a student of Commerce with great interest for Blogging and Music. Blogs have always fascinated me & hence i am here to experiment a few things. Hope you enjoy my blogs.

Comments

Innovations Unplugged . . . © 2008
Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez