Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Turnaround in Priorities


Its been long since i posted. You must be thinking .." Maybe this guy was busy or at least he's gonna say that".
Not this time . However busy i am, i never forget to produce crap. All these days i was contemplating whether to continue having all the tech stuff in my site. I felt that they overshadowed my perceptions on various things or my viewpoint, writings or whatever.

After a thorough analysis of things i chose to delete all those 25 odd posts on tech stuff. It was an emotional moment losing all my efforts to a single thought of mine. But then there are other people who can guide the world about technology, and i also will continue to do so with a different medium.

So guys all you can see here is my own JUNK,JUnk and junk ....

Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Hello Everybody. I am a student of Commerce with great interest for Blogging and Music. Blogs have always fascinated me & hence i am here to experiment a few things. Hope you enjoy my blogs.

Comments

Innovations Unplugged . . . © 2008
Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez